Wednesday 2 February 2011

Veggie and Animal Cruelty

A must read if you're considering becoming vegetarian or vegan, or if you just want more information on human health and animal welfare.  Eating our way to death, literally!

It's not new information or something I didn't already know but I like the way all the information is in one place and how well informed and well written the article is.

I guess this is my next goal, to go completely veggie.  One step at a time.  A slow change of lifestyle, rather than an instant fad switch of diet, which never works, is the way to go.

2 comments:

Whitey G said...

Let's go veggie together! I've been thinking about it for a while now. I must be almost 90% veggie so I might as well go the whole way. Haha.

I'm going to try and think of some mind apples and write them down and put them somewhere I can see them everyday.

xxxxxxxx

zenfrogyeah said...

Yay! Yes we will, I've just got Chris to get the organic milk and will be getting a veggie and organic shop later.

I'm glad you like the odd things I write on here, they help me to think a little more positively, not always, but at least sometimes.

Well done on everything, you're a star:-)
Love you loads
mum
xxx