Thursday 9 September 2010

Meandering

As the title says this will be a meandering one, a bit like my life. Like a crazy pinball, bouncing from this to that with no rhyme or reason.

Had a lovely couple of days with my daughter and the babies, my son and his girlfriend also came over for the day.  They are expecting their first son on 10th October, can't wait:-)  My youngest came this week and stayed over. It's so lovely to see them all.

My youngest bought me a beautiful bonsai tree, pic to follow. I love it and have placed it near the Buddha she also bought me. I'm thinking of having a little shrine type place, with some orange silk material to place it all on. Must go look to see what else I need.


Isn't that just a beautiful way to bring nature indoors.  Next time you see it, it will hopefully look a little like the picture below, but with the added extra of my bonsai tree.  On a side note aren't net curtains so last century!  It's either that or clean the windows, no contest.



Having been told not to speak of washing machines, I'll just creep a little one in here and hope it's not noticed. The bloody thing is a couple of weeks old and it stopped working. Now waiting for repair guy.

Another bummer, well worse than bummer, is that I've lost my precious photo's after deleting a programme that had nothing whatsoever to do with my pics. I'm hoping my son will sort it when he comes tomorrow.

On a more positive note, my therapist seems pleased with me, even if I'm not pleased with myself. Well, to be honest, I do think I may have improved a little, but still a long way to go in some respects.

Mental issues like anxiety and phobia's just seem to take for ever to get shifted. I guess it makes sense as they took a life time to arrive. Fingers crossed for me anyway!

Oh, and my youngest has always loved James May, even before I had my twitter obsession with him, mind you, I like good looking intelligent men so you can see why I like him.

She painted him one summer, oils on canvas, she showed me the other day when I proudly exhibited @fiatpanda on my followers list.  It's a terrifically good likeness, I hope you like it, Mr May.


The green hued face could be the result of driving with Jeremy Clarkson, but it adds to the appeal, and the hat, well, it was probably Christmas and not the summer. This is why I will never write for a living, my facts get seriously distorted and evidence is non existent, although I guess the biggest drawback is lack of writing talent.  Maybe I could write for the rags, seems I have all the qualifications for that job!

I've also ordered @MikeGunn1's CD, can't wait to piss myself laughing, as it promises.  Tena Ladies at the ready!

The gardener and the window cleaner came and spruced up the outside. I always love it when the garden looks neat. I'm having a sand pit in place of the fish pond for next year when I'll have three little ones running around:-)

My vision board is one stage nearer, with cork tiles and glue ready to be afixed behind my pc where I have a little bit of bare wall. I can't bear those cork boards that hang as they never hang level and you're always putting them straight.

I needed some photo's of uplifting, awesome and inspirational people, but could only get hold of OK magazine.  Oh my, what inane rubbish they write and the celebrity colomns, well, a five year old could do better. There were a few photo's of Simon Cowell in there as you might imagine, but then I had a dream about him last night, wonder what that means?  Maybe it means he's going to imminently follow me on twitter.

Trying to drag myself back to studying, shouldn't be hard as the subject matter is my all time favourite of crime, welfare, and psychology.

Trying to keep in the 'now', throwing old guilt and bad feelings away with my general de-cluttering. It's hard to shake off years of negative thought patterns.  I've always been a 'glass half empty' kinda person, the one who believes everything bad but never the good stuff, but times they are a changing, oh yeah, and I'm going to get there.

err hopefully!

PS, don't forget to feed the fish!

No comments: