Friday 17 September 2010

Lovely sunny day

I've woken to the most delightful blue skies and that lovely yellow orb we sometimes forget is called a sun.

So much has been happening lately, I've not had chance to sit down and contemplate, to work on myself, my vision board or my blog.

Things are coming together now and I hope to be back on track fairly soon.

My little baby granddaughter is all 'growed' up, she started big school last week, pics to follow shortly, she looks so cute but so grown up, her mummy and I both had tears, our little girl and her first big stage in life arrived at.

My son and his girlfriend are now waiting for an arrival for the beautiful nursery they have created, won't be long now, just a couple of weeks and we have another treasured member of our family to greet:-)

There have been  more mundane things happening, many phone calls for this, that and the other, many not satisfactory at all.  One being the damn washing machine, what a saga that turned out to be, and still ongoing at the moment.  I have washing stuck in there and have been told it could be up to a fortnight for the complaints department to get back to me.  Apparently no one, not even the staff on the phone can contact them directly, they have to send a note, I'm absolutely livid, a fact they are very much aware of.

I've got my last study assignment to complete, must get on with that today, lazy frog that I am, before making a proper start on my new course.

Oh well, now I've put off doing anything sensible for a few minutes, I'd better get on with it.  I will report back with pics and updates later.

Oh yeah, lets move it frog!!

No comments: