Monday 30 August 2010

10 things I'm happy about in my life

1 My family are the best, two daughters, one son, two granddaughters and one grandson on the way.  They make me proud and are the best things in my life.

2 My best friend who has stuck with me through thick and thin.

3 I haven't had a drink now in over seven years.

4 I gave up smoking in the same year.

5 I studied for and achieved a degree and a couple of diploma's.  I'm proud of that as I left school at 14 with hardly any education.

6 I've pretty much stuck to my diet, losing weight slowly but surely.

7 I've done some serious decluttering and can now see the wood for the trees.

8 This is getting hard, I might cheat and change the title to 7 positive things about me ;-)

9 I positively loathe it when technology goes wrong.

10 Nearly there, mm now, what for this one?  I'm positively going to sleep now because it's late:-)

I bet others can think up many more than that, so please have a go at thinking about your own positives and maybe post them here:-)

No comments: