Wednesday 19 January 2011

Inspiration

zenhabits on inspiration

Inspiration is just about everywhere you can look, if you’re looking for it. That’s the key: to keep your eyes open. Too often we miss beautiful sources of inspiration, because we’re too busy thinking about other things.

Be observant. See everything around you as a possible source of inspiration.


Some possible sources of inspiration:
blogs
books
magazines
films
people around you
nature
children
art
music
history
exercise
religion
great projects
dreams
social media
photographs
forums
google
success stories
life, everywhere

Just keep your eyes open, at all times, staying present whenever possible, and allow yourself to breathe in that inspiration.

Now Take Action

Don’t just feel inspired. Take this inspiration and use it, be moved, and do something. Channel that inspiration into creating something amazing.

Put that something out into the world, and in turn, you will inspire others.

2 comments:

Whitey G said...

Blimey, there was a lot there! I liked the quote that said that when you wake up in the morning you should just think, "I'm lucky to have woken up this morning!" I think I should think that every day and hopefully it might drown out my daily complaints.

Positivity! xxx

zenfrogyeah said...

Yes, glad you liked some of it, I am loving reading the zenhabits blog and posting the best over here.

It's a hard thing to do, to change from feeling scared to be positive about things, but logically it seems the way to go.

Wish I could act as logically as I think. Lots of love xxx