Sunday 29 January 2012

Horoscope

This is my horoscope from Twittascope.


Bearing in mind I'm agoraphobic!

You don't need to conform to other people's narrow expectations just because they assume that you're a homebody. Be adventurous and surprise everyone today by impulsively heading out to do something exciting on your own without discussing your plans with anyone else. You don't have to give lengthy rationalizations or seek approval for your decisions; just spread your wings and fly on your own for a while.

Edited 5th February.

Why that horoscope hit me in the face was at that moment I was debating if I could leave the house and get to my daughters to see her and her babies, big girls they tell me now, before they left for Ibiza in the morning.

The answer was I could and I did!  And so glad I did, so where they, and so surprised but really happy we all had another chance to say goodbye.  Lots of tears and hugs but thankful I took the chance and was able to get the hugs in person.  Miss them so much now.

No comments: