Saturday 7 January 2012

Carol Service

The second great event that year was getting to my granddaughters carol service, now this presented more problems as in the room was very small and packed, so my daughter told me.

Anyway, more trips out with counsellor, one time went to my sons, he was mega surprised to see me at the door lol .. I went to see all my children as the build up to the main event.

Anyway, again on the day, I got there, walked up the road to the school, waited in line and eventually got a seat 'right in the front' .. just where I didn't want one .. but you know .. it was fine .. and seeing my little princesses face made my year .. and I could see her pointing to her friends and pointing to me and saying 'that's my nannie'.  I took loads of pics, she was in an angel costume, she sang and danced on the stage, me and her mum had tears.

My heart nearly bursted with love.

Then the whole family got together and we went to see the lights and had a coffee .. I went up in a lift omg.  When the day was over, I came home to relax .. and I genuinely think I had a mini break down for the day after .. I couldn't stop crying .. not sure if it was the stress all coming out or relief .. but it sure was the best day to remember for ever.

No comments: